Sunday

random entry

when you no longer want to live?

I am scarying myself way too much. It's all I seem think about. I know it isn't healthy and if I am left alone- I fear I may actually do something.

My mind like to wander when alone- so I try my best to not being alone. Sometimes though- it's impossible. Like now.

All I can do is cry. I need this to change. It's all because of him. I am worthless; a failure; a loser..

FUCK





I may be broken right now. I may not want to live. I may want to forget everything you did to me and take you back... but my heart is torn and it can't be fixed

fuck you!!!





There is just too much going on thats causing me to be overly stressed.

All I ever do is cry. How lame is that?

I can't sit in silence. It's deadly to me. It allows my mind to wander.
Why did i let myself fall for him? So many others even warned me. But I didn't care.

I want to turn my brain off. Just for the next few days. Please. Help me get though this God. I`ll do anything or at this rate- I`ll be seeing you soon



No comments:

Post a Comment