Sunday

damn.....

I'm a confused person with to much going on and don't need any added drama so if you intend to fuck with my head or play games, leave me the hell alone. I have NO use for you or your petty fucking games. I'm an honest person and expect the same from any person who wants to have anything to do with me and my life. I don't fuck with others emotion's or head's so I expect the same. Now...I'm a laid-back go-with-the-flow person but can get pretty crazy at times. I'm very sweet and open-minded. At the same time, I'm very opinionated and will stand up for what I believe in. I'm probably one of the most open people you will ever meet so if you don’t want to know what I think don’t ask. I tell you what I think, when I think it, and if I want to know something, I will ask and I expect you to do the same for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment