Sunday

the kinds of friends on friendster i hate!!!

I have a feeling…I need to fulfill, I got my biteplate today and I’m not so happy. I thsound like a walking lithhhhp. I’m going to stop popping my plate in and out of my mouth and rant on the kind of friendster users I detest for the next two minutes.

Footprint Hunters: Those certain users that send you a message/comment that follows along the lines of ‘You visited my site, why didn’t you post a comment?’

Mass Messengers: I don’t want to vote for you at dumb friendster contest, I don’t want to add your friend, and I most certainly don’t care that your friend’s site has been hacked. People that send pointless mass messages need a little more fresh air; I’m not going to list usernames but you know exactly who you are. Some are so annoying that the only option you have left is to delete them. That’s why you should vote for this idea, right now!

Paranoid : Those scared-witless members that you happen upon every once in a while. You know, you send them a comment and they answer with… ‘OMG!!! Who are you? Where did you get my e-add?!?!?! OMG!” Imagine if you commented back with 'I'm a serial killer and you're my next victim.' Of course that is an exaggeration but the situation calls for it.


Meaningless Commenter: You get stupid comments from these people, that don’t have anything to do with your post let alone you. Makes you wonder how much of a life they have.

Time Stamper from Hell: You people that repost your articles over and over again. You posted it once; you want us to read it, we get it! If people didn’t read it the first time maybe they just are not interested, but there is also another problem which brings us to the next irritable kind.

Manic Poster: Those people that post pointless rants, or surveys at least four times a day. You flood my god dam inbox and I can’t read my subscriptions without forwarding through two pages of your garbage.

Stalkers: You know that certain username that always pops up but isn’t your friend or even comments your material. Scaaa.ry!

Alright I don't know how to close this post out so yeah. Uhm, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment