Wednesday

reflections of 2008..


Another Year Behind...

I think 2008 had it's ups and downs and a lot was learned in 08. It's definitley a year to remember. I learned a lot not only about other people but 2008 taught me a lot about myself. I learned that I'm strong enough to make it through anything and nothing is too hard. God won't give me more than I can handle. I've cried I've laughed and been through so much and realized the ones that are still in my circle are the only ones that matter. Those are my real friends. I've also began to learn that nobody can't love me the way that I can love myself. A guy's not worth my time if he's no longer in my life. (So if I don't call you don't take it personal). Last years resolution was to speak up a little more than I have in the past and that resolution was definitley accomplished in many ways than one. That and moving on campus kind of got me to speak my mind a little more and it was for the best please believe me. I've made new friends in 2008 and lost some along the way but they weren't supposed to be there in the first place obviously. I've learned to forgive and forget the past as hard it was. Some people really do change. I've lost love and I've found it as easy as it was lost. I've also learned that I will always be friends with my first love no matter what the two of go through he's always there. He doesn't even know it. And then my circle (some old and some new) are my real friends and hopefully we'll continue to be friends. I trust them (which is hard for me) and I'll always have their back. 2008 was a struggle, a blessing and a learning experience all in one. Hopefully 2009 will be brighter I'll always look forward never look back. ..


last years been a long one. Not necessarily great but it's a been a very long 2008. I figured out myself finally. What I like, what I don't,and what I do and don't want out of life. I learned the lesson that wanting and needing are two totally different things. Just because you want something doesn't necessarily mean you need it. I've been brought up and brought down but I've realized life will sometimes be hard but never too hard and god will never give me more than I can handle.

Being that I accomplished last years resolution I decided to create some more resolution with hopes of a successful and brighter 2009.

New Years Resolutions. Things I hope to do/Accomplish in 2009.

I promise to update my blog more.
Laugh more.
Worry less.
Work harder.
Dream bigger.
Share more
Love more

Stand up
Continue to focus on myself
and to put down my guard and don't be afraid to let people in.

No comments:

Post a Comment