Sunday

movies etc.. etc...

I haven’t updated in like what? Two weeks? Dah who cares? I happen to know for a fact that my loyal readers, (CLINT ,TIPPPY AND ARGEL) check on me once a week..

ANYWAY, I saw the Dark Knight, Ledger did a phenomenal job. No I did not see the Twilight trailer the theatre thought I was not special enough. But to be honest I didn’t make abig fit about it like some fellow twilighters would. Sure I was upset but I dismissed it as soon as the lights turned off further and the movie began.
Thanks for the email Rob I can always count on you.


rob: What are your top ten movies in order of preference? Tell me why you like your number one the best.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
2. The Boondock Saints
3. Gremlins and Gremlins 2
4. Little Nicky
5. Happy Feet
6. Shakespeare in Love
7. The Italian Job
8. Ocean’s Eleven
9. The Home Alone Series
10. The Fifth Element
11. Men in Black

Pirates of the Caribbeanl;
Curse of the Black Pearl is number one because, I like pirates they are so cool, it’s a good movie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment