Sunday

Quotes that have caught my eye..

when your life is pulling you in every direction
take a deep breath and forget where you belong
just think of where you want to be.

No one can promise they'll never hurt you,
because at one time or another they will.
the real promise is if the time yo spent together
will be worth the pain in the end.


Every time I look at you, I feel better. It shocks me it knocks my wind out, but it's true. I don't have to have sex with you, I'd be happy just to look at you from across the room. And even that, anything, any piece of you, and hopefully all of you, that'd be thebest thing because I love you.
+Greys Anatomy


Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it.
Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us.
That doesn't make you a bad person ; it just means your heart's too big.
+Riding in Cars with Boys


My biggest fear is that I'll never find another love like this one. I hadn't asked for this to happen. I didn’t want to fall. But here I am, at the bottom, completely in love with you. I'd trade everything to have you here. I'd give up everything for the feeling I feel when I'm with you. If I can't feel it again, then I don't know what I'd do. Your scent, the feel of your skin against mine, the soft kisses on these warm summer nights. This is what I waited my whole life for. And I'm going to spend my entire life searching for a moment where I feel it again.


its not the perfect love story,
or a fairytale by any means.
but every time i look you in the eyes,
i feel like a princess in love with a prince.


i need you to know that the way i feel for you,
its not like anything else i've ever experienced.
this time its all so different.
this time i know 115%, that this love is real.

And when your world seems to
come crashing down, and the
people you thought you trusted have
betrayed you, smile. Smile, and



maybe i'm not as pretty as her,
and maybe i don't act like she does.
but i'll bet you she hasn't gone through what i have.
i'll bet she's never just cried her heart out
because the whole world was caving in
and she just couldn't take it anymore.



You know what my biggest
fear
is? That one day, we'll pass
each other
on the street and
have that artificial conversation.



I wanna be the one you're waiting
for
, not the one waiting for you.


Some people come into
out lives and quickly go.
Some stay and
leave footprints on our hearts.



I hate it when
a guy knows
you like him,
and he abuses
the privilege


Be loved but never love.
Attach but never combine.
Trip but never fall.
To be broken is better than to be shattered.
Tell him on your strength but never your past.
Be trustworthy but never trust.
Be cracked but never open.


Be thankful for hard times in your life. Try not to
look at them as bad things, but as opportunities
to grow and learn.



Love is something you feel in your heart, not your head.
So don’t look for a certain type of person, a doctor with
and Ivy League education and a great tennis game.
You might find him but not find love, instead pay attention
to the man who smiles at you in the stationary store or
in the line at the movies. If your heart tells you that there’s
something about him, listen to it. He might just be the one!


I'm learning that sometimes,
even when you love someone more than you thought possible,
you have to let go of them.
It stings like hell, but it's life.
Letting fo to become who you're destined to be.
Freeing yourself from the people who
just don't fit into your plans anymore.
It's all about letting go.
The key is to take it day by day,
moment by moment.
And eventually, when you reach that place,
that happiness, that you've been waiting for forever,
letting go was the right thing to do.


I believe that two people are connected at the heart
and it doesn't matter what you do
or who you are or where you live.
There are no boundaries or barriers if two people
are destined to be together.





No comments:

Post a Comment