Sunday

personal: waiting for sex rant!!!

I got a question. What is the point of waiting till you get married to have sex? I mean what if you don’t necessarily want to tie the knot with that person but you think he/she will rock your world for the next fourteen minutes? I mean what is life if not a little-action at the end of the day or at noon or whenever you do it? I don’t think I’m going to wait…okay I’m not going to wait. However I’m not going to give it to everyone that will take it, I’m not a slut. But for some reason if you are not a virgin when you get married in my family you’re a whore. It just hangs over you like the sword of Damocles.

Anyway my rant is over, I’m working on a post, trying to make it worth reading.Have a nice morning/night/evening. That was listed out of order but that’s the Irish way.

No comments:

Post a Comment