Sunday

play me? nah, play em harder.. fuck me over?? just brush it off and hustle harder..

I loved you. And here's a news flash.
you protected me from nothing. I spent a long
time missing you, wondering what the hell
I did wrong to make you do that to me.
I thought everything was my fault. And even
when I got over that, I still knew what
I'd lost: you. You were the one who
made me laugh when I had a crappy day.
You were the one I vented to when I was
mad, the one I shared all the good stuff with.
You always knew when I was full of crap,
and you always called me on it. You were smart,
you were funny, you were good-looking.
You were mine. And then, suddenly,
you weren't. I knew every day exactly what I'd
lost, and I missed you every day, and I
believed in you ever day, and my heart broke
every day. That's the big favor you did for me.
Thanks so much. Here's the kicker.
You weren't even protecting me. You were
protecting yourself. If you'd given half a
thought to me, you would have said goodbye.

To every girl that is scared to put her heart out there again because she has been hurt too many times or so badly.

To every girl that has been cheated on, because she's not a slut who gives it up to any guy.

To every girl that dresses cute, not skanky.

To every girl who wants to be called beautiful, not hot.

To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present for you.

To every girl who gets her heart broken because he chose that bitch instead.

To every girl that would die to have a decent boyfriend.

To every girl who would just once like to be treated like a princess.

To every girl that cries at night because of another heartbreak.

To every girl that won't get down on her knees & open her mouth just to get a boyfriend.

To every girl that just wants to hold hands.

To every girl that kisses him with meaning.

To every girl who just wishes he cared more.

To every girl who would just once want a guy to give their jacket up when they are cold.

To every girl who just wants him to call.

To every girl who lies awake at night thinking about him.

To every girl that just wants to cuddle.

To every girl that just wants to sleep with him without having sex.

To every girl who shows how much she cares & gets nothing back.

To every girl that thought "maybe this one could be the one".

To every girl that laughs at stupid stuff when she actually doesn't think it is funny.

To every girl who is just looking for that one & only & is having a rough time along the way.

To every girl that doesn't want a guy who just plays with her emotions but actually cares about how she feels.

To every girl who wants words backed up with actions.

To every girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end.

To every girl that gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face.

To every girl that has faith that "tomorrow will be a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment