Monday

if you should ever need me...

i've been thinking today


and for the first time in months I dont like where I am.

I've been happy with myself and who I've become, but lately I've been reminded of my tendancy to REALLY fuck BIG things up BADLY. I don't know, I guess I've been thinking about how different my life should be. I've been thinking of how much I've changed and trying to decide if I like myself or not. I've been thinking of all of the things that used to make me feel so insecure about myself. I'm back where I was last year emotionally.

I want you to hug me, tell me everything will be okay and that you forgive me. I want to tell you everything I've ever felt and everything I've ever thought and said.




I honestly feel sorry for people who seem to think that their only purpose in life is to judge and talk shit.

who are you to judge anyone? Most of the shit you're drawing conclusions on is he said she said bullshit. I'm seriously so frustrated with all of these girls who think that everyone needs to know/cares about the little petty opinions they have about the world and people. Fuck you. No one wants to hear that shit. No one needs to hear it. Maybe if they all stopped focusing on everyone elses lives and how they live them, these girls could focus on pulling the dead racoons out of their asses and realize that they will probobly never have any real friends. That girl's ugly outfit isn't hurting anyone, if she cuts her hair too short who gives a fuck? If you hear she had sex with 4 guys, 2 zebras and a baboon in one night, well then thats pretty much her business. Let her get pregnant, or gonnorrhea, I mean unless YOU plan on having sex with her. Unless shes inflicting pain and suffering on your life SHUT THE FUUUUUCK UP.


the sad part is that I AM talking about a GROUP of girls and that it ISN'T just one little bitch with a mouth that writes checks her jaw cant fucking cash.

Highschool is filled with so many judgemental little CUNTS. Seriously. It frustrates me, it's an environment I don't like being in.


signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment