Sunday

let go.....

call me crazy. call me selfish. call me overdramatic. or, you can tell me that you genuinely understand where i'm coming from. and that i'm not crazy, i'm not selfish, and i'm not overdramatic.
is anyone else just extremely unhappy with where their life is now? but they feel stuck, and that they can't change a thing. i know i do. &+ i've been talking to all of my friends, they don't seem to understand. i need someone to understand how i feel, to understand what i'm going through. &+ to tell me that i'm not alone.....


i need someone, anyone, to tell me i'm not alone. i need someone to UNDERSTAND. i'm so unhappy with my life, but i just feel like no matter where, i'm stuck, &+ i can't fix it....


"You just need to cry today; take a break from life and fly away. Let go of hopes and shallow dreams. Let go of pain filled memories."
so, i saw this quote and i thought it pretty much described my life lately. it's just been really stressful and busy and boring..everything has been getting to me. like people just piss me off lately &+ annoy the shit outta me. i just have a lot going on, so i saw this quote and thought "perfect" so, i'm taking a break. i'm letting go of the hopes, and the pain filled memories. [which lately have just been flooding me] and if i wanna cry, damnit, i'm going to do it. because even though it doesn't solve anything, it sure makes me feel fucking better. so, i'm advising those of you who fill like me, to take a break, let go, and maybe cry once in a while. fuck it all, and just live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment