Sunday

RANDOM ENTRY.. NOW..

i need a haircut. bad. i hate my hair now. it's wayyy too long. wayyyy too heavy. and i keep putting off getting a haircut. i want it all gone. allllll gone. haha. ok so maybe not. either way. the thought sounds refreshing. ill get around to it sometime.


i absolutely hate it when people start a story and dont finish it. just dont tell me at all. how bout it?


mum,
im tired of arguing with you. seriously. it's so pointless. we fight over the dumbest things. i guess we're both stubborn. we fight. we yell. we appologize. we laugh. it's the same over and over, so why even bother? you make it so hard to be mad at you. you always know what you did wrong, and you always realize that it hurt my feelings--without me even telling you. and you always appologize. you're perfect. why do i push you away? im trying to stop. i will eventually. i just have to get used to you not always being there when i need you. it's okay though, really. im so proud of you. i support you 200 percent. and ill always stand by you. so for the record, im sorry.





whatever. like, im so incredibly over it.

im so tired of this. im tired of people not telling me how they feel until they write all my shit out in blah blah. im so over everyone caring so much about the way that i feel.
IT'S MY BUSINESS!!!

i let you do what you want, and i continue to respect your feelings, and the way that you feel and whether you NEED my help or not i still have your back with EVERYTHING. and i continue to respect that we will never see the same on ANY situation. so why must you criticize EVERYTHING i do?! and maybe im jumping to conclusions and ASSUMING this is about me when it really might not be, but it's making me feel better.

it's almost as though i dont even want to tell ANYONE whats going on in my life anymore. no one understands. no one understands me. not anymore. i used to have so much to do. so many people to hang out with. but now everythings changed. everything. i guess this is the way it's supposed to be. i dont need anyone.

im happy. why cant anyone let me be happy? why cant i do my OWN thing. just like you do yours. i think ive done a pretty good job so far. i can learn from my OWN mistakes. i promise ill be okay.



no one understands me. no one ever will. so stop trying. i know it's easy to bring me down. i know it's easy to upset me. is that why you do it? just to see me break.

done.
im broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment