Monday

on being discovered

i have known for quite sometime that some of my friends read this blog. it is not something that bothers me really. they do not have accounts, so they can not comment. but sometimes they will send emails or call or whatever to let me know what they think about a certain post. (from here on out, friends, do not be offended and take this as me not wanting you to continue to read. that is not the point of this post!)

there was a post a few days ago that was very personal and took me forever to write. (it has since been 'protected'). i wanted the words out there. i wanted to get it off my chest. i wanted to explain myself. i received overwhelming amounts of support and love from it (thank you guys) that i will be forever grateful for.

someone recently asked me why i took that post down. i didn't take it down because friends was reading it. i didn't take it down because i started feeling ashamed. i took it down because after a few people read it and understood, i didn't feel that anyone else needed to see it. i'm through with it right now and the people that needed to see it, saw it. does that even make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment