Sunday

this is it.....

God it's been awyl since i've last been here and with the months that had pass ofcorz.. so many things happened.. details that i've could atleast remember some.. oh well, neway.. i've turned to someone far from who i used to be.. there wer moments of confussions and disbeliefs but most of d time my life was full of joy and i remember having fun each night... ofcorz part of the reason of my happiness was argel.. he was always there for me from time to time.. there wer fights ofcorz and relationship won't be relationship w/o those little fights.. everynight w/ him made life easier maybe part of the reason would be because no one's hurting me nemore... and for the longest time of my life... i felt much relieved that i was w/ him coz i know argel would take care of me like no one else could ever do.. well neway enuf with that.. the past 2 months gone so quickly..nights of partying would soon end.. life overflowing of joy.. these are the moments of my life that i wish would never end... i just want the world to stop here for once... but then again.. as i've said this is not me nemore.. m no longer the irish i used to be.. i've done tons of mistake that i might regret in the long run.. i've hurt so many people.. especially mom and dad... i've messed up.. big time... and i know this is the time i've to faced the mess i've done i don't know how to start again and i dunno how to deal w/ my mom and dad... but sooner or later i'd be facing all this.. and that sooner or later would have to be now.. or else... my life would be doomed.. i just wish for forgiveness.. this is not the life i chose but rather this is wer life had took me..

No comments:

Post a Comment