Sunday

TRUE Things About Me...

I'm already an open-book - open book, like a criminal law exam - but since several of you are new, here, you may be curious to know the following:

I won't watch a movie at the theater, unless it is highly-recommended by someone whose opinion I trust.
If you saw a movie that you really think I should see, here is how not to encourage me to see it: "Hey, I just saw such-and-such movie with so-and-so, and it was awesome! You should see it." Wrong, won't. The correct endorsement looks something like this: "Hey, I just saw such-and-such movie with so-and-so, and you'd really like it." If I have to choose between eating at Chipotle, or seeing a movie, you had better be sure it's a really good movie. Hancock, or black beans and extra sour cream? C'mon, now.


I could probably eat pizza everyday for a month, at least.
I said it when I was 10, and it still is true. I wasn't joking in P.E. class! Who's laughing now, Mrs. Weygandt?! I win.


I am NOT a morning person, at.all.
If the sun isn't up, neither am I. When it is on its way up, I tell it to go back down. When it goes down, I'm wide awake. A night owl, if you will. I don't know about stores, restaurants, and offices, but my hours of business are 9am
-2am. Well, ideally.


My favorite movies are as follows, arranged by category:

Action: Terminator II: Judgment Day
Comedy: Tommy Boy
Mystery: The Usual Suspects
Thriller: Silence of the Lambs
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Romantic Comedy: Ha, sike.

I'm not a grammar snob, I just really like grammar, a lot.
I like English, but not literature. That is for sure. But spelling, sentence diagramming, punctuation... mmmmm. I used to be normal, but then, in 8th grade, I reviewed my old report cards and saw that I always did really well in English. I tend to like the things I think I do well, so there you go. I read Elements of Style as a bedtime story.

I am more afraid of spiders and clowns than failure.
And that's probably because I've actually failed at things. Several things. So it's not the end of the world; however, I've never been harmed by a spider, nor have I had my soul stolen by some smiling, red-nosed monster in ridiculously big shoes. Hence, the fear. It's legit, so say what you want.

Whatever you think of my personality from reading my blogs is probably try, but I'm really shy in person.
I think I am, anyway, except to people I know, then I talk all the time, like a child with a Christmas wish list.


I have no desire to know personally the celebrities I admire.
I'd probably find out that they're regular people who just happen to be famous and talented, or they're jerks who I'd hate if I really knew them. I don't want to spoil my fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment