Sunday

final destination.. lol

Ever since watching Final Destination, I've been a bit paranoid about getting killed by a freak accident. The one scene that I vividly remember is the car accident scene from Final Destionation 2, where the logs from the truck gets loose and fly through the windshield. Whenever I'm driving, I'm super weary of cars/trucks that are carrying something that can potentially be launched at me during an accident. I try to speed up and past them, or change lanes so that I'm not behind them. I know I'm being overly paranoid because the chances of that happening is not very high. Plus, it's not like I've escaped death before. But since I'm only 17 , there are many things in life I have yet to experience. Dying this young would really suck. So to secure my chances of not dying young, I've decided to write Death a heartfelt email.

Dear Death,

How are you? I'm writing to you in hopes that I won't have to see you for another 60 years or so. Please don't take this personally. I would love to see you when my time comes, but please don't take me till then. I've only lived a mere 17 years and I have much to do and experience.

I have yet to be Featured on Blogger..lol

I have yet to see my favorite band, paramore, in concert.

I have yet to go skydiving and feel the full power of g-force against my face.

I have yet to make my parents really proud.

I have yet to make six figures.

I have yet to conquer procrastination.

I have yet to travel the globe. I want to eat fresh crepes by the Leaning Tower, watch a sunset on Stonehenge, go dog sledding in Antarctica, ride an elephant in Thailand, see a poison dart frog in it's natural habit in the Amazon Rainforest, take a picture with a fobby peace sign in front of a pyramid, go on an African Safari, and watch the toilet water whirl counter-clockwise in Australia.

Last, and most importantly, I have yet to experience true love. I haven't even been into a serious relationship before. It's not that I don't want to, I just can't seem to find it yet but I'm definitely working on it. Please give me more time.

As you can see, I have many many more miles to go before I sleep. I'm no where close to my final destination, but I do look forward to getting there some day. Until then, please don't visit me.

Sincerely,
ayhie

No comments:

Post a Comment